MCWC is available to perform the following services:
- Recycling Programs: We review and evaluate your current practices and see how to improve them. If a recycling and diversion program has not yet been put in place, we establish a cost-effective and revenue-generating program for you.
- Waste Hauler Negotiations: When appropriate, we will negotiate with the current and other haulers to attain the best market price for hauling services. We tactfully, but firmly, contact your waste hauler to ensure that unnecessary collections of half-filled bins are not occurring. MCWC ensures that the only waste involved here is your trash, not your money!
- Service Provider Invoice Auditing: We review invoices from current service provider to check for unwarranted charges. Audit current service levels to determine if sites are “over-serviced.” Compare and evaluate service vendor pricing with available market prices for similar services.
- State and Federal Environmental Compliance Evaluations: We determine that our client is meeting all environmental compliance requirements related to solid waste removal and diversion programs. This is an essential service, as it prevents the possibility of any fines, fees or levies that may result in any unknown non-compliance.
- Green Certification Program and Assistance: We assist our clients in obtaining certification from various green programs. This service is important to the further progression of bettering the environment, saving on energy costs, and possible incentives for your organization.
- Waste/Recycling Handling Information: Since our parent company, The Mark-Costello Co., is an expert at waste handling and recycling processes and procedures, we harness many years of expertise in the industry, as well as long-time relationships, to provide your organization with the best options and information available.