How MCWC Saves You Money
With our economy still fragile, school districts, hospitals, retailers, and other industries need to squeeze savings at every turn. Fortunately, MC Waste Consultants (MCWC) saves you money and time, so that you can use these precious assets on more productive programs and projects. As waste consultants, we remove the “waste” – figuratively and literally – from your waste handling and recycling systems.
MCWC saves you money in the following ways:
- Reviews and evaluates your current recycling and diversion programs. Most people know what recycling means, but what is diversion? That means diverting or directing used materials away from the waste stream (landfills) such as cardboard, printer cartridges, batteries, electronic waste, pallets, or furniture and “diverting” them to either recycling processors or other entities that may pay for such material. By diverting these materials away from the waste stream, significant costs of disposal will be avoided.
- Audits your current levels of service to determine if your waste management company is “over-serving” your school, apartment complex, store, or company. We measure just how full your bins are before pick-up. If they’re not full and are still picked up, this “pick-up” is costing you unnecessary money!
- Compares and evaluates what your current vendor is charging you with “market pricing.” This ensures that you are not being overcharged!
Shared Cost Savings
Because MCWC believes in “win-win” arrangements, our services are based on a Net Cost Savings to our clients. We will enter into a shared cost savings agreement with the client for a two-year period. During this time period, MCWC will continue to manage all waste removal and recycling issues, as well as, assist the client in reaching sustainability objectives. These savings cover all costs for equipment purchased, rented or lease-purchased and service-provider costs. We monitor your savings monthly and adjust the fee accordingly. Still, the charge will never exceed the initially agreed-upon share of cost savings. If there is not substantial savings after our audit and analysis, there is no cost to the client. However, that is rarely the case. Usually, our clients gain a 20% to 50% net savings!
Free Waste Audit/Evaluation
MCWC performs free waste audits and evaluations which include:
- Handling systems audit – Evaluate your systems and procedures
- Cost analysis – Review your current waste removal costs and procedures
- Review and analyze your recycling and diversion programs and costs
- Evaluate your current waste-handling equipment
- Check the market-pricing for your recyclable materials such as cardboard, paper, e-waste, etc.
- Recommend how to maximize your diversion and minimize your cost
- Provide a detailed estimate of your potential cost savings
Click here to arrange for a free waste control audit or call us at 562-630-7956 for more info.